Bentonite Base Hydrophilic Water Stop
Dr. Fixit Bentonite Water stop is a bentonite based water stop designed to stop water infiltration through cast in place concrete construction joints by expanding upon contact with water to form a positive seal against the concrete. Dr. Fixit Bentonite Water stop provides superior expansion to seal and fill voids and cracks in the concrete.
Area of Application
- Concrete Floor Slabs in Large Structures.
- Water tanks, swimming pools and sump tanks.
- Water treatment plants and sewerage treatment plants.
- Basement and Underground structure
- Construction Joint
- Tunnels and Dams.
- Around puddle flanges and Pipe penetrations.
- Box culverts and concrete irrigation channels
- Application on Concrete Pipe, Manholes, and Precast Box Sections.