Hand-applied Dewatering Asphalt Sealant Plug
Dr. Fixit Easi – Seal is hand applied dewatering asphalt sealant plug use for sealing joint, cracks, to prevent the passage of water / moisture and also use for plugging / stopping where the leakage is a problem.
Dr. Fixit Easi – Seal is composed of a special dewatering agent which is not harmful, asphalt, and fillers.
Dr. Fixit Easi – Seal is applied by hand by rolling it to small rod shape and press Dr. Fixit Easi – Seal by thumb to joints, cracks, or gaps of extension roof and wall, parapet or even plug Dr. Fixit Easi -Seal underwater by pressing Dr. Fixit Easi – Seal to cracks area for 2-3 minutes until the reactive of dewatering agent has bonded to the cracks area.
Area of Application
- Area that need to prevent the passage of water / moisture
- Concrete joint sealant for concrete road
- Joint or gap between roof & wall, parapet
- Roof cracks, spalling area
- Concrete canal, dam, reservoir, etc.
- Stop the leakage
- Bund wall, (concrete block, wood to prevent from flooding)
- Jar, basket, leak of concrete reservoir