Asphaltic Plug Joint
- 15 kg.
Dr.Fixit PidiJoint 6297 HM is a high modulus asphaltic plug joint formulated for roads with heavy traffic. It is designed for joints 500 mm width and minimum of 100 depth to accommodate low to medium three dimensional movement range.
Dr.Fixit PidiJoint 6297 HM is a proprietary blend of thermoplastic compounds. Key ingredients are bitumen, polymers, fillers, and additives. It is formulated to combine easy flow at application temperatures with flexibility and slump control during service life. It is used with aggregate to ensure highload bearing capacity and resistance to wheel tracking. The combination of highly flexible joint sealant and single sized interlocking aggregate allows the system to provide excellent anti rutting quality.
Features and Benefits
- Fast drying, durable and excellent adhesive strength
- Easy to pour into joint thickness up to 5 cm per coat without crack
- Easy to melt, applied hot and in a fluid condition, with temperatures up to 180°C.
- Excellent elasticity accommodating expansion and contraction of bridge joint.
- Will not peel even under long flooding immersion.
Area of Application
- Expansion joints on high traffic bridges on roads and highways.