Cold Plastic Road Marking Paint Set
- PACKING : Part A 16Kg Part B 160g
COLOR : Red, Orange
- PACKING : Part A 4Kg Part B 40g
COLOR : Red
- PACKING : Part A 20Kg Part B 200g
COLOR : Red
Dr.Fixit TraxTite is a cold plastic for road marking paint apply by spray, roll or screed on surface such as concrete or asphaltic surfaces.
Dr.Fixit TraxTite is a cold plastic viscous material make from the following two components;
Part A Main ingredients consist of MMA aka Methyl Methacrylate Resin & other ingredients such
as powder colour glass beads.
Part B Hardener consists of peroxide ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide & other peroxides.
Reacts chemically, apply with suitable road marking equipment. For light reflection features mix or
sprinkle glass beads with Dr.Fixit TraxTite.
Features & Benefits
- Cold Plastic Paint manufacture at TIS.2611 road marking standards.
- Cures fast, can immediately open to traffic after 7 to 15 minutes curing of apply 2 part mix.
- Consistent colour, sunlight resistant, paint will not peel off, alkaline resistant.
- Skid resistance meeting EN 1436 Road Marking Materials – Road marking performance for
road users standards.
- Abrasion resistant meeting EN 13197 Road Marking Materials – Wear simulator turntable
- Resistant to oil stains & chemicals, can adhere well to concrete & bitumen (Asphaltic
Area of Application
- Road marking paint for bike lane, motorcycle lane, disable parking, lady only parking.
- Road marking paint for road traffic symbols such as arrows & warning symbols.