Silane-terminated Polyethers for floor coating
- 1 L.
- 3.785 L.
- Not Specify
Dr.Fixit Zefti Kleen is a transparent, low viscosity binder based on a silane technology for the impregnation of mineral substrates or as a thin layer coating for mineral substrates. A silane-terminated polyethers represent a noteworthy group of moisture curing binders that do not require tin catalysis.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use, low viscosity, transparent
- Excellent stain and scratch resistant
- Easy to apply by wiping or rolling
- Resistant to moisture
- Cure without tin catalyst
- Deep penetration
- Solvent and plasticizer free, Low VOC
Area of Application
Dr.Fixit Zefti Kleen is applied for stain-resistant impregnation and coating of mineral substrates, e.g. polished or non-polished concrete floors, paving stones, clinker, bricks and natural stone. It is ideal for cement bound floors in industrial, commercial and private residential buildings. Examples are:
- Parking garages
- Car repair shops
- Train stations and logistics centers
- Event and convention centers