Elastomeric water-based acrylic membrane used for waterproofing on roof tops.
Roofseal PF is an elastomeric water-based acrylic membrane used for waterproofing on roof tops.
Roofseal PF is durable against seasonal water ponding in wet tropical climate.
After applied, water evaporates off and the coating is cured. The formulation has high tensile strength without the need of fiber mat. Coating is simple to apply even when water pond on roof for period up to a week.
Roofseal PF protects roof from leaking as well as reflecting heat to save energy.
- Contains nano molecular fiber to increase strength.
- Contains high proportion of polymer for strong protection and durability.
- Extra additives to increase resistance against fungus and weathering.
Areas of Applications
- Flat concrete roof deck, terrace, and balcony with low pitch/slope to drain off water.
- Protect high density polyurethane foam roof from sun light.
- Thickly applied to seal and hide hair line cracks on walls.